Although we use henna as a hair color, it has wonderful side benefits that many cultures overlook. The plant-based dye is cheaply available, and can be used to achieve beautiful color without chemicals.
Here are the top ten ways to henna your hair for a great look without spending a lot of money.
1. Take a cup of yogurt and boil it, and then add two crushed almonds and a tablespoon of honey. If using dried henna, half a cup of yogurt is sufficient.
2. Whisk the mixture together until it becomes very thick.
3. Don’t mix the powdered henna with the yogurt, as it will separate.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl and arrange a head of hair to each section. Try to use hair that is as dry as possible and brush the mixture through.
5. I like to use plain yogurt instead of honey, as it is gentler on the scalp.
6. Use a terry cloth towel to wrap the hair. Let it stay on the hair for half an hour or until it’s dry.
7. Rinse the mixture well with lukewarm water.
8. Scarf the hair with a silk scarf if you have one.
9. You can eat a banana while doing this.
10. You can leave the mixture in your hair for an hour and then rinse it out.
Chamomile is a great herb to use in healing tresses. The parts of the herb to use are the flowers, the leaves, and the gel.
You can make your own chamomile shampoo using the gel of the leaves. You need one gallon of green gel and need ten cups of water to boil it. Mix it up and let it boil for twelve hours. Cure two months.
You can also use the same method as above, except you need one ounce of lemon juice, one ounce of tea tree oil, one ounce of rosemary oil, and ten Volares de Tahiti. Add these oils to the mix. When it is ready to use, strain it and save the liquid. Next, you add forty grams of baking soda to one litre of water. Mix the two together and apply it to your hair. UFABET เว็บตรง Allow it to sit on your hair for fifteen minutes. Rinse it out thoroughly.
This is a great product to help with hair care and it also heals burns and bites. Just make a cup of eucalyptus quinoa and boil it in two litres of water for fifteen minutes. When it has cooled down, strain it and add the two following ingredients: one cup of coconut milk and one cup of castor oil. Use it as you would the lemon mixture, except that you only need half a cup of each. Massage the mixture into your hair and leave it on for fifteen minutes. Wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo.
For an all over hair care treatment, you can use the following products:
Eggs are great for treating damaged hair, including split ends. Use these simple methods to help to replace these dead skin cells and prevent breakage.
1. Beat an egg until it is frothy, then apply it to your hair. Leave it there for fifteen minutes, then rinse it off.
2. Use an egg mask to coat the hair. For this, take the yolk of one egg, mix it with two teaspoons of coconut oil and one teaspoon of honey and massage the hair into the scalp. Leave it on for fifteen minutes. Then rinse it off thoroughly.
3. You can also use an egg shampoo by boiling one egg,Remove the yolk, add one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, mix it up, and apply it to your hair. Then leave it on for one hour, then rinse it off.